LAPCO FR utility jackets are made to keep you comfortable in the most trying environments. These jackets are constructed for long-wear using only the highest quality components.
- Elastic at back of waist.
- Two front pockets.
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching 7oz. FR Utility Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Outer Shell & 7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Lining
ATPV 24 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.