National Safety Apparel’s Thermobest™ Aluminized Gloves with Reversed Wool Liner provides radiant heat and molten metal protection by reflecting the heat back to the source with Aluminized carbon-based fabric. The wool-lined aluminized glove protects against contact heat up to level 5 (25.16 seconds to 2nd degree burn at 600 degrees Fahrenheit. The winged thumb adds dexterity to the glove to hold objects in its palm. Click ‘How to Buy’ to find the right aluminized wool lined glove for you.
Fabric/Material: 22 oz. Thermobest™
Aluminized back provides radiant heat and molten metal protection
Made in the USA
Meets ANSI/ISEA 105 Heat Level 5
Meets ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Level 4
Meets ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level 5
Meets ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Level 3
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.