National Safety Apparel Carbon Armour Silvers 19 oz. Aluminized Leggings (pair)
Direct from manufacturer
Large : 14" - 16" Calf X-Large : 16" - 18" Calf Fabric/Material: 19 oz. Aluminized OPF/Para-Aramid FR hook and loop closure Aluminized foot flap with soft steel frame Fits over work boot Increased protection from radiant heat, sparks, and molten metal splash hazards Made in the USA Tested according to...
customers are viewing this product
Large : 14" - 16" Calf
X-Large : 16" - 18" Calf
- Fabric/Material: 19 oz. Aluminized OPF/Para-Aramid
- FR hook and loop closure
- Aluminized foot flap with soft steel frame
- Fits over work boot
- Increased protection from radiant heat, sparks, and molten metal splash hazards
- Made in the USA
- Tested according to ASTM F955
- EN 531 Performance Levels A, B1, C4, D3, E3
- Tested according to ASTM F1939
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT dry clean or machine wash. DO NOT store garment wet or with any chemical contamination. DO NOT clean with any compounds containing ammonia chlorine, or other oxidizing or abrasive agents.
- Gently wipe clean with soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly . Dry garment by hanging in well vented, shaded area.
- The outershell of these aluminized garments contains a highly reflective surface and it is extremely important this surface is clean so that it may perform at peak efficiency.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.