- 32 Channel hybrid monitor – supports wireless transmitters and up to 4 wired transmitters
- Radio options: 900 MHz radio or 2.4 GHz Standard
- 12 to 35 VDC operating voltage with optional AC power supply
- Operating temperature range of -40ºC to +70ºC
- 5 Push-button interface (ADD, MENU, SUB, SCAN/ HOLD and RESET/ESC)
- Two graphical LCD’s with LED backlights
- Programmable alarms
- 4 configurable alarm set-points:
- 4 front panel ALARM LED indicators (Red)
- 4 dry-contact relays (4 amps maximum per relay)
- Status LEDs for power and fault: multi-color status light; Amber fault LED for indicating system faults
- Output options: Wet contact fault DC fault terminal, relay 4 can optionally be configured as a fault relay, RS-485 Modbus
- NEMA-4X standard fiberglass enclosure with clear window; optional stainless-steel enclosure with clear window
The RKI Instruments AirLink 7010 Controller is a wireless controller that supports up to 32 wireless sensor transmitter inputs. Four of the channels can be setup for 4-20 mA wired input, making this hybrid controller compatible with both wireless and wired sensors. Durable, flexible and customizable the AirLink 7010 controller has a 5 button interface, 2 LCD display with LED backlighting, and a NEMA-4X weather proof enclosure.
The AirLink 7010 Controller represents the latest leading edge wireless technology in fixed gas detection today.