- Low cost versatile solution
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 115/220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts RKI LEL/O2/H2S/CO direct connect sensors
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels
- Built-in trouble alarm with relay
- Relay rating 10 amps, form C
- Provides 4-20 mA output
Gas detection should not be complicated. The Beacon 110 is gas detection simplified.
The Beacon 110 is a powerful, low cost fixed system controller for one point of gas detection. It is microprocessor controlled, versatile, simple to install and operate, and priced to be the industry’s best value single gas detection controller. It is capable of accepting RKI sensors directly for LEL level combustibles, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, or Carbon Monoxide. The Beacon 110 can also accept any 4-20 mA transmitter (2 or 3 wire, 24 VDC). Sensors can be mounted directly at the Beacon 110 housing, or can be wired remote from the controller.
The 10 amp rated relays are strong enough to directly power external alarms and horns. The digital display has backlighting and simultaneous readout of the gas type and concentration.
The Beacon 110 is also housed in a NEMA 4X rated case for a weather tight seal. This case design complies with lock out / tag out standards and can be fully secured. An external reset switch allows the alarm to be silenced from outside of the controller housing. The Beacon 110 ships complete with a wall mounting kit for easy installation.
RKI offers the industry’s widest selection of standard and toxic gas detection sensors, which can be utilized with the Beacon 110, providing gas monitoring protection for almost any application.