Do you want to make it easy for supervisors to make certain OSHA required forklift inspections happen every shift? Is it important to you that forklift operators feel accountable for forklift inspections so they make the choice for themselves to do it every day?
This patented solution delivers that and much more. It is ideal for organizations that care about building or stream lining their safety culture.
Here's Some Benefits our 1000's of customers tell us they get from this one-of-a-kind solution:
- The high visibility engages the operator in doing the safety check.
- The high visibility makes it possible and easy for supervisors to see if the check has been done.
- Operators name on the display, as well as their signature on the checklist, ensures accountability.
- All-in-one solution makes it quick and easy.
- Puts operators into a safety first mindset.
- Keeps a record to prove compliance ant that the inspection happened.
- Makes maintenance pro-active, fast and easier.
- Creates an environment for operators to look out for each other.
The OSHA Forklift Truck Inspection Requirement
The underpinning OSHA requirement comes for the 1910 standard:
Industrial trucks shall be examined before being placed in service, and shall not be placed in service if the examination shows any condition adversely affecting the safety of the vehicle. Such examination shall be made at least daily. Where industrial trucks are used on a round-the-clock basis, they shall be examined after each shift. Defects when found shall be immediately reported and corrected.”
Some more information from OSHA on what needs to be inspected is here: https://bit.ly/36XxHJZ