Tie Down 61010 Squatch Mobile Fall Protection System
With a slightly larger footprint, the Squatch (short for Sasquatch) is the bigger, stronger cousin to Tie Down Safety’s Bigfoot. This is not only a “best in class” mobile fall protection system, but the enhanced design allows for an 85’ Horizontal Lifeline application. This new and improved application is the option that roofers have been demanding for over two decades, and Tie Down Safety has made it a reality. The Squatch’s innovative design earned its own patent! The Squatch ships are job-site ready on a standard pallet with retractable handles. The Squatch is the newest addition to the Tie Down Safety mobile fall protection line. The Squatch works on concrete and other substrates without risking roof damage. Tie Down Safety maintains high standards and quality control through quality raw materials and components made in the USA.
• 4 Users: 2 Fall Arrest And 2 In Fall Restraint.
• Horizontal Lifeline Application
• Patented Design
• For Use On Concrete, TPO, And EPDM • TS22 Coated
• Premium 300 Lbs. Flat-Free Tires. 1800 Lbs. Capacity.
• Area Footprint: 40” X 48” Shipping Jobiste Ready
• Jacking Feature For Easier Mobility And Handling
• Four Lifting Rings For Rigging
• USA Product Weight: 1200 Lbs.