The Parapet Roof Anchor by Tie Down Safety provides a parapet wall fall protection anchor for work on lower-level surfaces. This parapet clamp works with retractable lanyards, vertical lifelines, and shock-absorbing lanyards. Tie Down designed the Parapet Roof Anchor as the “go-to” solution when roof penetration is not an option. This parapet wall fall protection anchor features a large easy-to-grip adjustment handle for quick set-up and proper securement. Tie Down Safety maintains high standards and quality control through quality raw materials and components made in the USA.
• Single Tie-Off Anchor For Fall Arrest
• Includes A Safety Pin For Secure Setup
• Rated For 5,000 Lbs.
• Compatible With A Horizontal Lifeline System Up To 20’ For Increased Worker Mobility
• Adjusts And Fits Parapets Between 4” To 16” Wide
• Meets Compliance: OSHA 1926.502; ASSE Z359.1; CSA 259; Military Code – EM 385 – 1
• Product Weight: 13 Lbs.