- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength
- Glass-filled nylon housing over internal steel frame provides unmatched impact resistance.
- Internal braking system and external energy absorber combine for positive stopping and smooth deceleration
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Features aluminum alloy swivel carabiner lifeline connector
- Includes alloy steel anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Webbing 100% Dyneema®; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber Polyester tear-away
Lifeline Connector Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL ClassClass B
Avg. Arrest Force900 lb
Max. Arrest Force1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance54"
ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
Contact us for returns within 14 days. 10% restocking fee will apply to most items. Made-to-order and custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable. Customer will be liable for return shipping costs. Many items ship direct from manufacturer.